UVELKA WHOLE MILLET
Net weight: 400g (5x80g)
5 bags of the boil-in bags
Uvelka boil-in-bag hulled millet. It is easy to cook groats in boil-in-bags — no sticking, no need to stand by the stove and stir, and a pan remains clean. Now you can easily cook a side dish without spending much time!
Uvelka hulled millet retains all its nutritional properties during manufacturing. Millet is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. Millet improves your digestion and well-being and gives you strength. High in manganese, it aids your metabolism. The presence of magnesium in millet enhances physical endurance.
Groats are pre-packed in boil-in-bags made of high-density alimentary film. The material fully satisfies safety requirements for food products.
Advantages of Boil-in-Bag Groats:
- there is no need to wash and sort groats, and measure exact volume of water — groats absorb as much water as needed
- groats do not stick to the pan, the pan stays clean
- there is no need to stay at the kitchen stove and keep watching over the process of cooking, stirring the porridge. You can turn to another activities instead
- you always get crumbly porridge
- Bring a sufficient amount of water to the boil, add salt to your taste. Put a cooking bag into the bowl. Cook over a moderate heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Pick the bag up with a fork, using the special eyelet at the top of the bag. Drain.
- Tear the bag along the perforated line. Put the cooked product on a plate, add some butter to your taste and serve immediately.
Ingredients: whole millet.
At BradfordDeli.ca we are committed to the highest quality service and are always available to answer you questions. Feel free to contact us at tel.905-551-0844 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org